Account management is a simple yet crucial part of Launchcloud security — especially for users with access to more than one account. Use the Account Settings page to change your password, upgrade your account, or keep track of third-party apps that you’ve synced with your Launchcloud account.
The Account Settings pages can be accessed in one of two ways:
- Click your profile avatar in the top right corner, then click the “My Account” button.
- Click the “Settings” button at the bottom of the navigation sidebar hidden on the left-hand side of your account. The tray can be opened by clicking the three lines in the top left corner.
After navigating to the Account Settings section, you’ll first land on the User Profile page. This page is split into three sections: My Details, My Devices, and Social Settings.
The My Details section allows you to customize your basic account information.
- Change the name tied to your account.
- Change your account password. You’ll need to enter the password twice to verify its spelling.
- You can change the primary email address tied to your account. This address is important, as it’s where we will contact you if you’ve forgotten your password or receive notifications about your forms. You can also enter a secondary email here as a backup in case you get blocked out of your primary address.
- Enter the time zone you are located so that form reports will reflect your local schedule.
- Add a photo to your account. This image will become your account avatar.
Use the My Devices section to tell Launchcloud the types of mobile devices you have access to. While this information is not necessary, it helps improve accuracy when tying form responses to an account operator during the data collection process.
Plan & Pricing
Users can also access the Plan & Pricing page from their Account Settings. Here, you can view your account limits, upgrade your account, or edit payment information.
- The primary section on this page shows how close you are to hitting your account limits. This includes the number of users on your account, the number of forms submitted, and your monthly data transfer and data storage quotas.
- Click the “Change Package” button to view our pricing page, where you can upgrade to a more powerful account.
- The Administrator Details section displays information about the primary account holder.
- Change the credit/debit card on file for automatic account billing.
- Edit the billing address for the account. This is also where you can cancel an account.
- See all groups with Admin-level access to your account. Only members with Admin access can view the Plan & Pricing page.
The notifications page is used to set up highly customizable triggers that will automatically notify you via web alert or email when certain actions are performed. For more information, read our Notifications support article.